[tei-council] Teleconference: January 2014

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 13:33:43 EST 2013

Hi all who will be on Council in January 2014,

I wish to try to organise a teleconference for the first full
week of January. I've put up a doodle poll at:

http://doodle.com/658rfbiswtzmdeza

Please answer before Monday if possible!

The times I'm suggesting (given our increase in CET timezone
individuals) are 2pm or 4pm Oxford time (currently GMT).  The
doodle poll is able to adjust to your timezone if you use the
dropdown menu on the right to set it. Otherwise, compare at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=8&month=1&year=2014&p1=1091&p2=784&p3=1233&p4=215&iv=0

If we can't find a good time that week we can push it to the week
after.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk