[tei-council] list of Council members: please review how you're represented

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Dec 5 21:55:38 EST 2013

Folks,

As your assistant webmaster of the TEI, I've just updated the list of
Council members to add those whose terms begin in January:

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/

FOR BOTH NEW AND RETURNING COUNCIL MEMBERS, please take a look and let
me know if you'd like:

a) your institution to be represented differently -- My preference is to
use the local language instead of English, but if your candidate
statement gave the institution name in English, I used the version of
the English name given on the website of your institution.

b) You'd like to add or update a job title.

c) You'd like a link to a personal website.

After January 1, I'll:

1. Remove the section called "Council Chair (appointed)" and instead add
"(Chair)" next to whoever is selcted for this postion.

2. Remove the section "Term January 2012 through December 2013".

--Kevin