[tei-council] rendering of attributes in specs

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Nov 18 13:37:02 EST 2013

I agree on making it easy to scan.  While I realize that my way takes up
lots of space, the vertical arrangement makes it easy to scan the list
of all attributes allowed, whether they are inherited from a class or
locally defined.  It's odd to have to read horizontally and then switch
to vertically, and it's even weirder if they aren't all rendered in the
same typeface.  --K.