[tei-council] rendering of attributes in specs

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 13:31:02 EST 2013

I think a compromise between the current rendering and Kevin's
suggestion would be better. I.e. I liked that Kevin spaced out
the individual classes but didn't like each attribute being on a
separate line; it seemed to waste too much space.  Remember after
the definition the most important aspect of the page for a novice
is the example(s), so it isn't about saving space because we're
worried about printing but making the page quick and easy to scan.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk