[tei-council] proof of concept of i18n work

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Nov 17 14:08:12 EST 2013

Below Sebastian notes that he hasn't touched <valDesc> on the specs.  I
think there are two paths forward:

a) Add @versionDate to each <valDesc> (in addition to <desc>).  That way
we'll be consistent in using @versionDate on all parts of our specs.

b) Merge <valDesc>s into <desc> and just do away with them.

My preference is (a).

--Kevin