[tei-council] proof of concept of i18n work

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 06:25:01 EDT 2013

I have completed the run of adding dates to English desc/gloss/remarks[1],
and got the Guidelines back being valid again.

You can see the results in the appropriate file at http://tei.it.ox.ac.uk/i18n/,
showing things that are out of date or missing.  Clearing this up for
a particular language is not going to be easy at all. I have added to agenda
for f2f

[1] I have _not_ done <valDesc>,  I realise. I keep forgetting it exists.
If pressed, I could argue that we should merge it into <desc> anyway.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services