[tei-council] TEI on GitHub

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:12:16 EST 2013

There’s some reluctance to embrace Git and GitHub, I think. So no roadmap at this point. Setting up a mirror on github/TEIC wouldn’t be very hard at all, but would involve some work and making some decisions. I wanted to do it because I’m working on a revision to a section of the Guidelines and branching in Git is way less painful than in subversion.

Hugh