[tei-council] TEI on GitHub

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Tue Nov 12 06:59:32 EST 2013

I think that’s a good idea (and I can’t think of anything to be said against it?!) to mirror the current Guidelines svn repo at GitHub.
Actually, I see that the stylesheets already moved to GitHub and that there is a TEIC account, so, is there any roadmap or whatever strategy is there for mirroring/moving the council activities to GitHub?

Best
Peter