[tei-council] Terminology, term, and TBX: FR 482

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 9 15:56:38 EST 2013

I draw the attention of Council to
https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/482/
and the draft ODD that Laurent has attached with it. I've added
it as an issue on the face-to-face since Laurent wants feedback
and Council suggestions on how to proceed with this work.
Although I would be happiest if all of Council could read this,
if there is someone particularly interested in terminologies and
terminological resources who wants to take the lead in liaising
with Laurent, that would also be good to know.

Best,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk