[tei-council] Electing a TEI Technical Council Chair for next year.

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 18:31:17 EDT 2013

If I understand what's involved, James wouldn't really have his fingers in any pies. Whoever sets it up just inputs the candidates and the email addresses of the voters, the correctness of which are verifiable by the voters. So any shenanigans would be obvious.

I will volunteer to coordinate the setup if it's needed/wanted.

Hugh

Sent from my phone.