[tei-council] Electing a TEI Technical Council Chair for next year.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 18:29:30 EDT 2013

Fair enough. How about if I change that step to something like
"The Chair (or if the Chair is standing in the election a
volunteer from Council member who is not standing) will set up
the election....etc. etc." does that sound clear enough? We want
something that is clear but doesn't necessarily tie us into too
rigid structures.

We had volunteers of Sebastian, Peter, and Brett if memory
serves.... Since Brett is departing, if he is still willing, then
I'd be happy with him doing so as something before he goes. (If
you are still willing Brett?)

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk