[tei-council] Newly elected TEI Council members added to tei-council list

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Tue Oct 22 06:49:54 EDT 2013

Dear Council,

ciao to everyone, I'm happy honoured and a little bit scared to be
here :-). Sorry I read about the call too late, I would have been
eager to participate.

I'm going to take some time to read all the documentation about the
Council activities and duties, and as soon as I find my way in it, I
hope I can give my contribution.

As for the next 2.6.0 'release technician', in those days we have the
2nd annual AIUCD Conf and I fear I'll have not so much time to gain
enough knowledge and skills to manage the procedures. It would be too
big a 'fire' to cope with, I guess.

Fabio