[tei-council] Newly elected TEI Council members added to tei-council list

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Oct 21 10:22:23 EDT 2013

At James's request, and per the Council tradition, the newly elected Council
members (Fabio Ciotti, Stefanie Gherke, Peter Stadler) have been added to the
TEI Council list.

Fabio, Stefanie, and Peter: I registered the following email addresses for you.
If you might want to send email to the list from a different address, please let
me know so that I can add it as an allowed address. Otherwise the email will
fail.

fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
stadler at edirom.de
stefanie.gehrke at biblissima-condorcet.fr

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA