[tei-council] Things needing translation

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Oct 22 06:12:34 EDT 2013

I believe the latest translation teams are listed at:

http://www.tei-c.org/Tools/I18N/

That is, I know that I've updated this page once or twice when someone
pointed out that person A and had taken over from person B in
translating into language X.

Since one of our new members, Fabio, has an interest in facilitating
translation of examples (as he mentioned in a question during a plenary
at the conference in Rome), it might be better to discuss this at a
meeting that he'll be present at, instead of at the upcoming
face-to-face meeting in Oxford.

K.