[tei-council] Things needing translation

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Oct 21 20:09:42 EDT 2013

Hi all,

During the telco today, Sebastian rightly pointed out that I have the
ticket for determining the list of things that need translating; and I
was also right in thinking that I'd done something about it:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/312/?page=1>

Lou suggested that the priority should be new elements which have no
translations at all, and I generated a list of them, over a year ago. I
supposed that list will be out of date now, but I can generate it again
in the same way.)

The ticket is with me, but I don't know where I could go from there,
because I have no contact details for the original translation teams,
assuming any of them are still functional. Perhaps at the ftf we could
discuss what the next steps should be.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)