[tei-council] SF: Allura Tickets 'Priority'.

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 06:39:20 EDT 2013

This reminds me to ask whether anyone shares my feeling that it would be
more helpful to see ticket comments in reverse chronological  order,
i.e. with the most recent comment following the initial ticket text? Of
course I don't know whether that's even do-able, but if it is, I'd find
it a time saver, especially for tickets where the flow of comments is
--shall we say-- somewhat meandering.