[tei-council] SF: Allura Tickets 'Priority'.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 09:28:00 EDT 2013

Hiya,

of fiddling changed the priority field to be:  "1(low) 2 3 4
*"5(default)" 6 7 8 "9(high)" which means going forward the '1'
items will be '1(low)', etc. this is a bit awkward but better
than just a set of unglossed numbers.

This is a 'select' field, the other options for ticket metadata
fields are:
'text', 'number', 'boolean', 'milestone' and 'user', which aren't
as useful, I think, for this field.

Let me know if anyone objects strongly to that, because I can
revert it, otherwise new tickets will start using these glossed
numbers.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk