[tei-council] "soft deprecation": use @status='deprecated' ?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 10:27:06 EDT 2013

Yes, definitely.  No new work after Thursday (though we can be
generous and say Thursday, midnight, in your time-zone). Then for
the week after that only minor corrections, prose corrections, or
release-blocking things already agreed by Council.

I would also encourage Council members to update the status of
their actions at:
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_actions_2013-04

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk