[tei-council] "soft deprecation": use @status='deprecated' ?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Jun 17 10:14:11 EDT 2013

I wasn't sure what exactly this ticket would be about, but I think I've
found it:

https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/459/

I've just linked to this from what I think is the appropriate place on
the wiki page.

Note that in the timeline that James set out in his 2013-06-14 email to
prepare for the next release, he proposed that we stop implementing new
things by 2103-06-20 -- this Thursday!