[tei-council] inter-release schema updates

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 10:47:40 EDT 2013

I've just been helping a newbie with a TEI problem, which turned out to
be a schematron error in release 2.3.0. (In att.spanning, sch was
testing for @target instead of @spanTo, presumably a copy-n-paste
error... I see Sebastian actually fixed this in the source on May 2.)
This fix hasn't made its way into public release yet, of course.

Two questions arising:

  * Do we have a date for the next release (2.3.1?) yet?

  * Is there a way nowadays to use the online Roma to generate a schema
from the svn source and/or a local checkout rather than the last
released ODD? I guess I could experiment with this, but it might be
quicker if someone already knows the answer...

(And yes, I do mean the online Roma not Vesta or any other local tool.
This is advice I'm going to pass on to the newbie, so keeping it simple.)

Thanks,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD