[tei-council] listRelation membership in model.biblLike

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 03:18:45 EDT 2013

I agree with Kevin that this is all a bit of a mess. The original
intention -- provide some way of encoding RDF triples by means of the
`<relation>` element seems to have got buried. And I have found nothing
in the record to explain why it was decided to implement this by
changing  the members of model.biblLike. It looks suspiciously like a
last minute kludge rather than a considered decision.

I suggest that Hugh, Sebastian, and other interested parties reconsider
the implementation.