[tei-council] Guidelines TOC page again

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu May 30 17:34:50 EDT 2013

You're right about the potential confusion there, but the header "Table
of contents" isn't a link, and is followed by numerically-identified
section headings.

I'm inclined to worry about that minor detail after I've managed to
figure out how the XSLT interacts with the Makefile -- there seems to be
some Perl in there...

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)