[tei-council] Guidelines TOC page again

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 23 16:58:27 EDT 2013

On 23/05/13 20:30, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I was with you until "flags for languages". :-)

Really? I was about to suggest the same thing!

> I have a couple of ideas about making the headings look more sectional.
> The icons came only in that size (16 x 16), but I can look around for
> some larger ones if necessary, or re-create them (they're
> Creative-Commons-attribution).

They need to be bigger, definitely

I only have two (minor) grumbles

1. The text immediately above the double line ("P5: Guidelines for
Electronic Text Encoding and Interchange/ Version 2.3.0. Last updated on
17th January 2013.") seems to be all over the place margin-wise. Maybe
it should be centred? Or flush right so as not to interfere with the
search box? At the moment it looks very messy.

2. Could we perhaps get two levels of open/close menu effect in the toc?
at the moment if you open up the core chapter to see all the sections,
you see them all down to the lowest level. Could we not just open the
first hierarchic level?

I don't think the columns should be in boxes. Quite enough lines on this
page already.