[tei-council] Suggestion for a new Guidelines TOC document

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed May 15 11:24:04 EDT 2013

If we keep back matter below body text, as in my version and as
supported by James and me, then we have one column for

front matter
body text
back matter

and then potentially one column for

some popular sections

and a final column for

TEI sourcecode

Considering how short these other two columns would end up being, I
think we only really need two columns.  Once you get into three columns,
in my opinion the interface becomes difficult to scan the first time you
see the page.  This is in fact why I started redesigning Martin's
mockup: there was just too much to process all at once.

--K.