[tei-council] contact for i18n work

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sun May 12 13:49:17 EDT 2013

On this note, since just saying "volunteers are welcome" is obviously
inadequate (and I *know* that's not all we're doing), should we be
trying to be more proactive in pursuing i18n? Perhaps even consider
paying something (from our obviously unlimited code bounty pot) to help
some communities get started?

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy