[tei-council] Should Roma be doing this?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 07:26:38 EDT 2013

On 8 Apr 2013, at 11:23, James Cummings <james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>  I also agree that order being important (or not) is something
> that should be able to be captured (@ordered as a boolean?) but
> think it is separate from the classification.  My <list
> type="recipeSteps"> classifies what type of list it is, but
> *also* has a requirement that order is important.
>
> Whether these are numbered steps or bulleted is entirely a
> rendering thing in my opinion.

effectively, we're moving the currently widely used set of @type values
into @rend, then. Which is very reasonable. But _highly_ disruptive
to many many existing projects and tools.

discuss at f2f, sure. but lets be wary of this eating up a lot to time,
cos the implications are scary.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services