[tei-council] closing a ticket on Allura platform?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 05:22:55 EDT 2013

Hi Martin,

I'm sorting this out, I think.

The permissions for the ticket queues are kept under 'Tools' then
the queue then 'Permissions'.

I've created a new user group 'TEI Developer' and added you all
to it and given them permission to do everything an Admin can do
on Feature Requests, Bugs, and Support Requests. (As well as
'code' and 'news'.)  I've removed 'Developer' group from having
powers in all these areas.

I believe this should allow "TEI Developers" (Council, Lou, and
Elena so far) to close tickets and admin them in any way without
making them Admins for the site as a whole.

To test this I've reopened Kevin's ticket temporarily

https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/352/

and removed Kevin from both the 'Developer' and 'Admins' group,
leaving him *only* in the TEI Developer group.

Kevin: Can you confirm that you can still close that ticket
again?  When you have I'm happy to add you back to the Admins if
you want! ;-)

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk