[tei-council] closing a ticket on Allura platform?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Apr 7 22:21:47 EDT 2013

I tested submission of a ticket as an unprivileged user, and that works
OK, so I don't understand how the permissions work at all. According to
the permissions page, only admins and developers have "Create"
privileges; logged-in users have only "read", but that seems to include
creating tickets.

But it seems only admins can change ticket status. That seems a bit
crude, especially given our recent discussions about assigning tickets
to people who aren't on Council.

Or am I missing something obvious here?