[tei-council] Stormy Weather

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Feb 10 20:49:31 EST 2013

Power's back -- bizarrely, we were lucky enough not to have lost power
due to an isolated tree knocking down power lines which affect a
small number of houses (and which happened in ~16 places in my tiny
home town), but rather due to some sizable sub-station or some such
being knocked out of commission. That affected > 2000 houses, so was
a high priority for fixing, I guess.

In any case, I won't get to read any TEI posts until at least
tomorrow (still digging out, etc., and now have ~3 days of e-mail to
deal with).