[tei-council] Updating TEI "Customiztion" page to reflect current reality

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Feb 4 15:16:12 EST 2013

That discussion was scheduled for Oxford:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2012-09

but the minutes pretty much just show the agenda items without any
resolution or active items.  Looking at the revisionDesc for
http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/index.xml and the diff
list in OpenCMS, I definitely made a number of adjustments after the
meeting (based, I suppose, on my own notes, which I no longer have).
Somehow removing the dictionaries customization didn't make that list.

If anyone remembers anything else that was supposed to happen, please
let me know.

--Kevin