[tei-council] Updating TEI "Customiztion" page to reflect current reality

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 4 15:33:59 EST 2013

The minutes show lots of discussion and action items:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm52.xml>

See the section on "Roma Templates and Example Customizations" including
this:

Action on KH: remove ‘experimental’ and ‘restricted’ language from TEI
Customization page. Use instead: ‘the following are not available as DTD
or XSD’.

and that shows up on the actions page as done:

<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Oxford2012-Actions>

I don't remember any specific discussion of the Dictionaries
customization, but it's possible we mentioned it and I failed to record
it in the minutes.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)