[tei-council] Updating TEI "Customiztion" page to reflect current reality

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sun Feb 3 20:57:16 EST 2013

Council,

I just posted a note to TEI-L regarding the disappearance of the "TEI
for Dictionaries" customization. I updated the web page to remove it,
but I believe that the Customization page
(http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/index.xml) still needs
some changes to bring it in line with what people see in Roma, per
discusson a few months ago:

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2012/016181.html

I'm happy to implement any requested changes if there is a consensus on
what to change.

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA