[tei-council] is <eg> special as regards whitespace?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Jan 29 19:49:12 EST 2013

I'm with Martin and James that <tei:eg> is not currently defined in a
way that implies that it behaves like <html:pre>, so you should not do
@xml:space='preserve' in your stylesheets.  If anyone was assuming
behavior like <html:pre> up to now, they should be able to insert
@xml:space='preserve' in their data globally to fix the problem.  --K.