[tei-council] "TEI Header" vs. "TEI header"

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Jan 27 12:44:03 EST 2013

A quick grep of files in Subversion finds 264 instances of "TEI Header"
and 250 of "TEI header".  I'd like to settle on one of these and add the
verdict to http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw24.xml .

My suggestion is that we settle on "TEI header".  In my view, "header"
is not a proper noun because it's not the proper name of the element
(<teiHeader>), just a verbal shorthand we use.

If there are no objections in a few days, I'll make the change globally
and commit those files, and I'll add this to tcw24.