[tei-council] automated oxygen update

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 12:29:42 EST 2013

All works fine for me, even in French. (Apparently the french for
"add-on" is ... drumroll ... "add-on")

Obvious I know but when the idiot tutorial on how to set this up is
written, it should point out that you really have to be online to do it
-- and that it takes a while to grab and process the zip.

Also that you have to agree to a licence.

And the absence of signature will worry some paranoid people, as well it
might. Doesn it not mean signed as in "signed certificate"?