[tei-council] automated oxygen update

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 11:11:33 EST 2013

On 24/01/13 15:32, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> b) The licence is wrong...it says CC by-sa when it should only by
>> CC by.
>
> thats taken from COPYING.txt, can you change that?

Done, changed to pretty much the text that is on the website.

>> c) The add-on isn't 'signed' perhaps we should do that if
>> releasing publicly?
>>
> yes, but signed by who?

TEI-C as a consortium perhaps?

> or if you see <media>

I do indeed and hadn't updated otherwise.

> I have added the XML file to P5, so anyone can edit it, by the way. If
> we go with it, that means an extra stanza in the Release manual
> (or maybe not, can probably be automated)

And we will have to make sure that we choose a good place for it
in the release hierarchy. Would this go with each of the
releases, so somewhere like:

http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/schema/
or
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/

or more related to the tei-oxygen package?
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-oxygen/

I guess the question is: would the framework be updated without a
release of the Guidelines?  (Perhaps... if the XSLT it brings
with it has been updated?)

But great work though!

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk