[tei-council] automated oxygen update

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 10:32:39 EST 2013

On 24 Jan 2013, at 15:24, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>
 wrote:

> Things I notice:
>
> a) We should check what version of oxygen this will work with (I
> think 14.*+ ?)

correct.

> b) The licence is wrong...it says CC by-sa when it should only by
> CC by.

thats taken from COPYING.txt, can you change that?

> c) The add-on isn't 'signed' perhaps we should do that if
> releasing publicly?

yes, but signed by who?

> It appears to work though, after restart of oXygen.  At least I
> got @unit on <biblScope>, which I believe was new, right?

or if you see <media>

I have added the XML file to P5, so anyone can edit it, by the way. If
we go with it, that means an extra stanza in the Release manual
(or maybe not, can probably be automated)

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services