[tei-council] automated oxygen update

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 10:24:53 EST 2013

Things I notice:

a) We should check what version of oxygen this will work with (I
think 14.*+ ?)
b) The licence is wrong...it says CC by-sa when it should only by
CC by.
c) The add-on isn't 'signed' perhaps we should do that if
releasing publicly?

It appears to work though, after restart of oXygen.  At least I
got @unit on <biblScope>, which I believe was new, right?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk