[tei-council] TEI Tite status question

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Jan 4 12:41:04 EST 2013

It's more or less frozen.  I have an action item from the Ann Arbor
meeting last April to freeze Tite more officially, like Lou did for Lite
in early 2012, and I still haven't found time to do this.

(On the other hand, from a prior Council meeting I also have an action
item to to verify syncing the Apex and canonical Tite versions (partly
held up by family illness on the Apex end), and I also want to implement
a few long-standing Tite feature requests in SourceForge that I
intentionally put off until I finished syncing the two Tite schemas.
Still, none of these things are going to happen in the very near future.)

--K.