[tei-council] TEI Tite status question

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 12:36:20 EST 2013

On 4 Jan 2013, at 17:29, David Sewell <dsewell at virginia.edu>
 wrote:

> Anyone on Council: Is the TEI Tite exemplar (at SF rev 11160,
> http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/P5/Exemplars/tei_tite.odd?view=log)
> more or less in a frozen state at the moment, or are substantive changes
> envisioned in any near future?

I believe it to be in very slow flux. i.e. there are changes which Apex
made by hand which need to be integrated back into the source,
but its taking a while to get that done. I fear the burden is on Kevin's broad
shoulders as ever.
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services