[tei-council] January TEI Release

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 27 20:04:25 EST 2012

On 27/12/12 22:52, Lou Burnard wrote:
> I cannot for the life of me understand why this is a good idea. If you
> want to randomly allocate chapters for reading, why on earth do so in a
> way which guarantees that some chapters will get multiple readers and
> some (those numbered greater than 12 for example) will never ever get
> read? Surely you can think of a better algorithm?

I was going to say birthdayMonth+1 or similar at the next
release. ;-)  You are right that we need a better overall and
systematic review of the Guidelines, but I thought this might be
a fairly quick, easy, way to have people look at a chapter they
might not have re-read recently.

T'was only a suggestion but I'll certainly be reading chapter 12.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk