[tei-council] January TEI Release

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Dec 26 14:36:11 EST 2012

When you read the chapter of your birth month (good idea, James), it's
best to read one of the current Jenkins build versions:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index-toc.html>

<http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index-toc.html>

(one at Oxford, one at UVic, both hopefully identical) so that you're
reading the very latest build, including any changes since the last
release. Differences will be minor, but it is most important to proof
the latest changes, which are only in the Jenkins builds.

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre