[tei-council] January TEI Release

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 26 14:16:39 EST 2012

Hi all,

Hugh mentions that 17 January might be a good day for him to do a
TEI release and it is a day that I'm relatively free as well.

Could I propose that we _try_ to stop any schema-affecting
changes to the TEI SVN repository on the evening of the 15th
January?  (obvious exceptions being solving bugs introduced in
the run up to that, typos, etc.)

Also, some time before then, could everyone read the chapter
whose number is the same as the month of their birth.  (I.e. my
birthdate is in December, like Lou's, so we'll both read chapter
12).

I'm not in any way thinking this will get us a good complete
coverage, but at least means some spot proofreading will be done
and means we don't need to come up with a set list of
assignments, etc.  Obviously any typos, lack of clarity, etc. can
just be corrected. Anything you think warrants a ticket, should
be created.

I've assigned the open SF bugs without ticket owners (only a
handful) and will be doing so with the SF feature requests soon.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk