[tei-council] Attributes without examples

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Dec 21 08:36:14 EST 2012

Hi Kevin,

I'm sure I have the code around somewhere. That page is quite out of
date, and I think it was in any case too daunting; a more practical
project might be to pick a smaller subset to work on, and eliminating
attributes with defined or suggested values might be a good way to do
that. I'll generate a new page.

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre