[tei-council] G'hub vs SF

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 12:58:31 EST 2012

On 13/12/12 17:04, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Actually, I do have a proposal. which is to move the entire development of Stylesheets
> to Github, with all its fandangles like docx to TEI; and to maintain a stable
> fork of a subset for the TEI-C.

That makes more sense. Assuming you can clearly identify the "stable
fork subset". I assume the touchstone is that it's used to generate a
release of TEI P5 then  it must be in the sf repo, and the rules about
who can modify it  and with what level of testing are a little fiercer.
So teitohtml is needed, as is teitolatex (for the PDF generation) but
teitodocx is not. How about teitoepub?