[tei-council] Code bounty candidate tools

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 12:31:23 EST 2012

As discussed in the teleconf today, here are the tools/activities that
have been suggested so far that would benefit from community support
and/or some dedicated (and paid) coder time:

1. Byzantium / Roma replacement (pending discussion of Sebastian's proof
of concept)

2. "Foxtrot" tool: Lou's proposed tool to solve the Durand Conundrum
(can you remind us what this does and what the problem is that it solves?)

3. XPointer reference implementation (pending discussion of Hugh's proposal)

Any other suggestions we should add to this list before we start
discussing priorities?

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL