[tei-council] Upgrading TEI Project on SF

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 12:00:43 EST 2012

That is true. The biggest deal, though, is making sure that all
checkouts of the repo (e.g. in the various Jenkinses), including
externals and other dependencies, are updated as soon as possible after
the migration, because there will be major breakage everywhere until
that happens.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy