[tei-council] Unfinished <quotation> element in example?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Dec 2 22:05:22 EST 2012

Hi Kevin,

The UVic Jenkins hasn't been broken since Nov 22; the last successful
builds were just a few hours ago. I see the Oxford Jinks is down right
now, but it was sending out emails about builds until a couple of hours
ago. Sebastian committed a change which seems to have broken the
Stylesheets build, and then I think your commit which changed monogr.xml
caused a P5Test build, which failed, but I'm not sure yet whether it was
your commit that made it fail. The first error seems to relate to an
empty <quotation> element. I'm not sure quite what's wrong with the P5
build itself, but generally it's best to fix Test before worrying about
the downstream builds.

I'll try to figure out what the problem is after dinner.

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre