[tei-council] Unfinished <quotation> element in example?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Dec 2 21:51:45 EST 2012

On 11/24/12 9:27 AM, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> On 11/23/12 10:18 AM, James Cummings wrote:
>>> Should this be a ticket for discussion with a wider community, or should
>>> we just do this?
>>
>> I like to have tickets where possible so we can more easily track
>> something being done (when I help compile release notes ;-) ).
>
> Now at
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3589618&group_id=106328&atid=644065
> .

So, any objection to carrying out this ticket in the next couple of
days?  Jenkins has been broken since November 22, and it would be good
if we could fix it soon.

I realized this because I committed a revision which caused another
error that I can't decipher.  I emailed Sebastian and Martin for help,
but they are probably sleeping and doing something more fun than editing
the Guidelines, respectively.  If anyone else would like to check out
the error I caused related to <meeting>, see
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Test/1299/parsed_console/?
and http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei?view=revision&revision=11196 .

--Kevin