[tei-council] New Prefix Definition Proposal (was "Private URI Schemes")

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Nov 15 20:20:58 EST 2012

I've expanded the document a little:

<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Prefix_Definition_Proposal>

by adding a section on revisions to the Guidelines, including a link to
this document:

<http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/P5/temp-dev/prefix_definition_proposal_draft.xml?view=markup>

which provides a proposed new section for chapter 16.

Please take a look and comment if you have time. I propose to start
making the changes about a week from now.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)